Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 8:13
8:13 And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!"
There are two impossibilities about the angel as follows:
- The people who reject the sound of the trumpet nowadays or the sanctification word which is sharper than any two-edged sword and they keep the sins up to the peak will see and hear the news about the blowing of the fifth, the sixth, and the seventh trumpet until they experience the condemnation of the Son of God for sure.
- The people who willingly hear and obey the sound of the trumpet or experience the sanctification continually until the perfection will appear as an eagle flying to the high mountain.
39:27 Does the eaglemount up at your command, And make its nest on high?
39:28 On the rocks it dwells and resides, On the crag of the rock and the stronghold.
39:29 From there it spies out the prey;Its eyes observe from afar. 39:30 Its young ones suck up blood; And where the slain are, there it is.
The daily facts found in the eagle are as follows:
- Wherever the carcass is, there is eagle. It means respecting the sacrifice of God.
- Flying to the high mountain which cannot be visited by anyone. It means loving to worship God.
- Its eyes observe from afar. It refers to the spiritual vision.
There are two kinds of the vision of the children, the servants, and the ministers of God as follows:
- Physical vision or the fleshly one which only aims at the physical and fleshly things.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- Serving and ministering to God only to look for the fleshly thing, not God or the true teaching word anymore. So, one is never sanctified and changed. Consequently, he is the same as the woman who was bent over in the temple of God for eighteen years. It means being stamped by 666, until he becomes the same as the Antichrist who will be destroyed forever.
- Being unfaithful and leaving the service and ministry to God only to look for the physical things.
- Sacrificing the spiritual things to get the physical or worldly ones.
- Spiritual vision.
2 Corinthians 4:18
4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
We do not look at the things which are not seen until we are brave to sacrifice the physical things to get the spiritual ones.
There are three meanings of the spiritual vision as follows:
- The vision of faith.
2 Corinthians 5:7-9
5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
5:8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
5:9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
4:16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all.
4:17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as thoughthey did.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- We trust and entrust our life fully to God, the word, or His promise with a faith that God with His word is able to call the things which do not exist as though they did, and give life to the dead, and He always fulfills His promise. So, we do not hope to others but only to God.
The proof is that we always live in holiness and righteousness.
- Being confident or neither being doubtful, weak, nor disappointed and not leaving God although our problems are heavier day by day.
4:19 And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah's womb.
4:20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God.
4:21 and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
When our problem is heavier, our faith and trust must be stronger. We must trust that God will fulfil His promise. We only wait His promise.
After we get the fulfillment of His promise, we must testify. Testifying means that we inventory His promise.
- We must fight to always please God. When we live in righteousness and holiness, we can give the spiritual offerings.
- The vision of the cross.
12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
We see Jesus who endured the cross or suffered in flesh without sins to bear ours and give the heavenly joy for us.
The facts found in it are as follows:
- We willingly suffer in flesh to stop sinning and do the will of God. We are obedient to His will or the word. It means that we return to the paradise and experience the heavenly joy.
1 Peter 4:1-2
4:1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
4:2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.
- We willingly suffer in flesh without sins or because of Jesus.
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
For example, we willingly suffer in flesh because of the service and ministry to God, fasting, et cetera.
17:15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water
17:21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
The fasting prayer is to face the epilepsy, the physical sicknesses, and the destruction of the marriage and children.
Why does God permit us to experience the suffering in flesh without sins?
So that the Spirit of glory anoints us and we are used in the revival which brings the news of the light of the glory of Christ or the Bride Tidings. It refers to the revival of the edifying of the perfect body of Christ or the bride of God who is ready to welcome His second coming. We are like a donkey which is ridden by the Lord to go to the New Jerusalem. As a result, He sets the steps of our life.
10:15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
God is able to change the steps of curse to be the beautiful ones.
- We only look unto Jesus who sits down at the right hand of the throne of the Father God.
12:2 looking untoJesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3:1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
The fact found in it is looking for the heavenly things more than worldly ones. It means that we prioritize the service and ministry to God more than anything.
84:11 For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
We worship Jesus, our eyes look unto Him, our mouth cries out, and our hands are lifted up. So, we will experience the sunshine from His face.
84:12 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.
The results are as follows:
- The sunshine becomes a shield which protects us from the shakings in the world, crisis, disaster, dangers, the condemnation of God to world at the doomsday, until the hell.
The proof is that we experience the peace.
- The light of the mercy and the kindness of God to pass through the dark cloud and valleys and give us a new hope, so we do not become disappointed and hopeless anymore. He wipes our tears, so we become joyful and cheerful.
- The light of glory changes us from the fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus is. It starts from being honest and trusting God. The physical miracle also happens until the time when Jesus comes for the second time that we are changed to be as perfect as Him.
God blesses you.