Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 9:1-12 is about the sound of the fifth trumpet or the fifth judgment of the Son of God to the people in the world, namely one will experience the torment of the scorpion's sting for about five months.Revelation 9:4-6
9:4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
9:5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
9:6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
The target of the fifth judgment of the Son of God is ones who do not have the seal of God on the foreheads. That is why we have to make effort to receive the seal of God on our foreheads.We must have three kinds of seal, so we do not experience the torment of the scorpion's sting for about five months as follows
- The seal of the redemption by the blood of Jesus.
13:13. "But every firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb; and if you will not redeem it, then you shall break its neck. And all the firstborn of man among your sons you shall redeem.
13:16. "It shall be as a sign on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes, for by strength of hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt."
In the Old Testament, a donkey should be broken in its neck if it was not redeemed by a lamb.
In the New Testament, a donkey refers to the Gentiles. We will die and be destroyed after the birth if we are not redeemed by the blood of Jesus on the cross.
All great things in the world become in vain without the seal of the redemption by the blood of Jesus. They just experience the torment of the scorpion's sting for about five months up to perdition forever.
The Gentiles absolutely need the seal of the redemption by the blood of Jesus or the sign of blood on foreheads.
The process of receiving the seal of the blood of Jesus is as follows:
- The Gentiles must believe in Jesus as the only Savior. If we believe in Jesus, we will confess our sin to God (vertical) and others (horizontal). It is the same as the cross.
As a result, we will experience the forgiveness from sin by the blood of Jesus, so we have the sign of blood.
- Repenting or stopping sinning and returning to God. As a result, we experience the freedom from sin and the blood of Jesus is sealed on our foreheads or mind and hands or deed. We are sealed physically and spiritually.
1 Corinthians 5:7-8,11
5:7. Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
5:8. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
5:11. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner--not even to eat with such a person.
Repenting means that we experience the freedom from sin, especially the six ingrained sins that rule over us physically and spiritually in our body, soul, and spirit, or our whole life.
If we have the seal of the blood of Jesus on our forehead and hand, we will be set free from the six ingrained sins, so we can live in sincerity and truth [1 Corinthians 5:8].
- The sins controlling the body are the sexually immoraland a drunkard. It means that we become one body with Babylon. We fall into the sins concerning marrying-giving in marriage, namely fornication between man and woman who are not husband and wife, homosexuality, lesbianism, intimate relationship between man and animal, false marriage, mixed-marriage, and divorce-remarrying.
- The sins controlling the soul are the covetousand greedy, a reviler, an extortioner.
Being covetous means that one cannot give.
Being greedy means that one robs God's and others.
- The sin controlling the spirit is an idolater.
The kinds of idol are statues, amulets, and all things that hinder us to prioritize the ministry to God.
As a result, we experience the atmosphere of the feast of heaven or heavenly bliss as well as the one of abundance. We always give thanks to God. We become blessing for others.
- The seal of the shepherding word.
6:4. " Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!
6:5. "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
6:6. " And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
6:7. "You shall teach them diligentlyto your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
6:8. "You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
6:9. "You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
The shepherding Word is entrusted by God to a pastor to preach to the congregation continuously and regularly to become food and command.
Previously, the Gentiles were just unclean animals such as dog and swine.
But, if we have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, we will become the sheep that is shepherded well and correctly. It is the same as always being in the sheepfold or the Holy Place, namely having the perseverance in committing the three kinds of main service to God as follows:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul, and spirit attach to the trinity of God, so the trinity of Satan cannot touch us. We do not become the dog that licks vomit or the swine that wallows in sins. We do not become wild donkey or onager that is ridden by Balaam to the building of Babylon. We are ridden by Jesus to go to Jerusalem. It means that we are used in the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain to enter the New Jerusalem forever.
- The Golden Candlestick refers to the perseverance in committing the General Service. We have the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts. We drink, so we do not dry spiritually and look for satisfactions in the world, but we are always fresh and active in the ministry to God.
- The Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in committing the Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ. We eat, so we become strong. We do not fall into sins up to the peak, but grow to spiritual maturity up to perfection.
- The Golden Altar of Incense refers to the perseverance in committing the Prayer Service. We have the fellowship with Father God in His love. We breathe with the love of God up to eternal life.
We are used in the marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
We are like a branch that abides in the true vine. As a result, we bear many sweet fruits. We experience the abundance and sweetness in our life.
The process of receiving the seal of the shepherding word is as follows:
As a result, the word becomes wisdom and the power of God to purify and change us from the fleshly men (number six) to the perfect ones like Jesus (number seven).
- Holy Spirit helps us to hear the repeated shepherding word faithfully, solemnly, and with a need. It is like a dog which licks the crumbs.
- Holy Spirit helps us to understand the word. It means that the word is written on forehead.
- Holy Spirit helps us to believe in the word, so it becomes faith in our heart.
- Holy Spirit helps us to practice the word. It means that the word is written in our hands.
6:6. " And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
6:7. "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
The renewal of life of the Gentiles starts from the tongue of dog that is changed into the one of sheep.
We can lick the bread or the word. It produces the true and good words. We can testify and worship God, so our life and household become the house of prayer. We always feel God's presence and our household becomes the most desired place.
13:5. And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
13:6. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
13:7. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
13:8. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If we, as the Gentiles, do not have the seal of the shepherding word or repeated teaching word, we will surely be sealed with 666.
The fact found in being sealed with 666 is lying, gossiping, slandering others up to the blasphemy to God, namely blaming the true teachings and justifying the false ones until one worships the antichrist. He becomes the same as the antichrist who will be destroyed forever.
- The seal of the name of Jesus.
28:36. " You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet: HOLINESS TO THE LORD.
28:37. "And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban.
28:38. "So it shall be on Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD.
The process is as follows:
The results are as follows:
- Entering the true water baptism.
2:11. In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
2:12. buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
One who has believed in Jesus and died to sin or repented must be buried in water with Jesus in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, namely the Lord Jesus Christ and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life, namely the name of the Lord Jesus Christ is sealed on forehead.
- We have to become the priests and kings, namely the holy man, one who has the ministry and the gifts of Holy Spirit, or one who ministers to God faithfully and correctly according to the ministry that God gives to him until the finish line, namely the bodily death or Jesus' second coming.
The proof that we have the seal of the name of Jesus is that we always remember Him, so He always remembers us. He remembers, cares, and struggles for us.
- God surely saw the oppression of the Israelites.
3:7. And the LORD said: "I have surely seen the oppression of My peoplewho are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows.
3:8. "So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites.
3:9. "Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them.
It means that God struggles for us who are laboring, heavy laden, and full of tears and toils. God struggles for us to give us peace. He finishes all impossible problems. He is able to take care of our spiritual and physical life up to perfection when He comes a second time.
Our spiritual life becomes strong and grows to maturity.
Our physical life has no lack, so we always give thanks.
- God remembers, cares, and struggles for us who are like a breath.
144:3. LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?
144:4. Man is like a breath; His days are like a passing shadow.
God wants to purify and change us until we become like newborn babes.
We confess our condition to God just the way we are, and He will perform miracle up to perfection.
8:3. Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.
8:4. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
8:5. What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?
8:6. For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
God blesses us.