Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 4:14:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standingopen in heaven. And the first voice which I heard waslike a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
In every preaching of the true teaching Word as the repeated voice of the trumpet, we experience three things as follows.
- Spiritual growth to spiritual maturity and perfection.
- We can know the things that will happen and surely will happen in the last days, especially about Jesus' second coming.
- The door of heaven is opened for us.
John the apostle saw a door standing open in heaven through a sight. Genesis 28:11-12,16-1728:11 So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. 28:12 Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder wasset up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.28:16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." 28:17 And he was afraid and said, "How awesome isthis place! This isnone other than the house of God, and this isthe gate of heaven!"
Jacob saw the door of heaven as the physical house of God.
Now, the house of God refers to ministering until worshiping God. We must struggle for ministering Him more than everything. Thus, we will experience the opening of the door of heaven, as well as the other doors in the world. Acts 1:8-111:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."1:9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 1:11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This sameJesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven."
Lord Jesus is taken up to Heaven with two main promises as follows.
- The anointing of Holy Spirit or the Pentecost.
- He will come for the second time on the glorious clouds to lift us up to the Heaven, so wherever He is, there we are forever.
Thus, to welcome Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds, absolutely we need the power of Holy Spirit.
The usefulness of Holy Spirit is related with Jesus' second coming on the glorious clouds.
- The power to testify, meaning we glorify and magnify the name of God.
There are two types of testimony as follows.
Why must we testify?
- Testifying about the gospel of salvation of Gospel Word or Good News, to call sinful men to believe Jesus and be saved.
1:13 In Him you also trusted,after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
25:25 Ascold water to a weary soul,â€¨So isgood news from a far country.
The proofs of believing Jesus are as follows.
The revival in Gospel Word is called as the revival of Holy Spirit in the first rain. It aims to add the amount or quantity of the body of Christ. The direction of this revival is from Jerusalem to Judea, Samaria, to the end of the world.
- Repenting, that is stopping sinning to return to God. We die to sins.
- Water baptism, that is one who has died to sins must be buried in water together with Jesus, to be raised with Him in new life. New life is living in the anointing of Holy Spirit, that is living in righteousness.
- Testifying about the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ or the teaching Word that is sharper than any two-edged sword or Bride Tidings. It chooses saved lives to be sanctified up to perfection as Jesus, to become the perfect bride who is ready to welcome His second coming on the glorious clouds.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4:3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
25:6 "And at midnight a cry was heard:'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
It is called as the revival of Holy Spirit in the last rain. It equals to the revival of building the perfect body of Christ that aims to add the quality of the body of Christ up to perfection, to become the Heavenly bride who is ready to welcome His second coming.
24:27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
The direction is from the east to Samaria to Judea, and it returns to Jerusalem. It means until the Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body to be lifted up to the glorious clouds and enter the New Jerusalem.
- It is so that we enter the revival of building the perfect body of Christ. It is started from within marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and the Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ.
If one does not enter the building of the body of Christ, he will enter the building of Babylon.
- If one does not testify, he will become a liar, accuser, gossiper, until deny Jesus with his words and deeds. The consequence is being denied by Jesus before Father, so he will be destroyed forever.
- The power to help.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
At least, the power of Holy Spirit helps in two things as follows.
- Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth.
The power of Holy Spirit helps us live in righteousness and obey the true teaching Word in the midst of the world that is dark and does not receive nor know the Holy Spirit (the world that does not know the truth and is filled with sins).
18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here."
18:37 Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightlythat I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."
18:38 Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?"
Holy Spirit helps so we are not destroyed together with the world.
- Holy Spirit as the strong east wind to help the Israelites divide the sea.
14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go backby a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land,and the waters were divided.
14:22 So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground,and the waters werea wall to them on their right hand and on their left.
It means as follows.
- Giving way out from every impossible problem.
- Protecting and caring us in the midst of all difficulties in the world, up to the days of antichrist.
- Giving beautiful and successful future.
- The renewal power.
3:5not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
It equals to the power of life renewal from the flesh man to the spiritual one as Jesus.
3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
27:14 Wait on the Lord;â€¨Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart;â€¨Wait, I say, on the Lord!
We become strong and of good courage. Why must we be strong and of good courage?
- To wait for Jesus' second coming. We do not fail during the journey.
- To face the hungry lions, that is antichrist and false prophet who try to obstruct us with many ways.
Thus, Holy Spirit will close the mouth of the lions and give victory to us. Holy Spirit will renew us continually until we are perfect as Him.
- Charging or accusing physically about work, school, et cetera, so we are blocked and excluded.
6:4 So the governors and satraps sought to find somecharge against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find no charge or fault, because he wasfaithful; nor was there any error or fault found in him.
We must face it with being strong and of good courage. We keep being faithful and true in physical matters.
- Charging about marriage.
6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.
6:11 Then these men assembled and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.
We must face it with being strong and of good courage. We keep the true and holy marriage.
- Charging about the true ministry, the true teaching, and the true worship. It is until one is forced to receive the false teaching and false worship.
6:5 Then these men said, "We shall not find any charge against this Daniel unless we find itagainst him concerning the law of his God."
We must keep being strong and of good courage, holding fast the true teaching Word, being faithful and fervent in spirit in the true ministry, worshiping Jesus the King with "Alleluia".
God blesses us.