Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 6:5-66:5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oiland the wine."The opening of the third seal is the third punishment from Holy Spirit God to the world. It is the revival of the black horse to bring famine in physical and spiritual life, especially of the Word of God.
The consequence is that men, including the servants of God, will look for the satisfaction of the world, fall in sin up to the peak and never rise again, enjoy in sin and they do not want to repent until cannot repent. It means perdition forever.
The ways out are as follows [verse 6]:
How to get the sweet wine? It is from working in the vineyard or the ministry in the Bride Tidings. We are shepherded in the true teaching Word and fervent in the ministry of the building of the body of Christ. Who works in the vineyard
- Having a denariusor the wage from working in the vineyard. It refers to the ministry in the Bride Tidings.
- 'Do not harm the oil'or living in the anointing of Holy Spirit.
- 'Do not harm the wine'means that we must have the sweet wine, namely the satisfaction or joy of heaven, so we will not look for the satisfaction of the world but we can live in righteousness and holiness up to perfection.
? [Matthew 20:1-7]
Matthew 20:1220:12 "saying, 'These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.'
- The laborers at early in the morning. It refers to the tribe of Levi from Israel. They work based on the promises.
- The laborers at 9, 12, and 3 o'clock. It refers to all of Israel. They work based on the cross.
- The laborers at 5 o'clock. It refers to the Gentiles. They work based on the mercy of God.
The Gentiles work only one hour. Mark 14:3714:37 Then He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you sleeping? Could you not watch one hour?The work for one hour is the ministry that leads to the worship prayer
. Being watchful in one hour prayer is for facing the Babylon or the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. Revelation 18:9-1018:9 "The kings of the earthwho committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 18:10 "standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one houryour judgment has come.'
'The kings of the earth'
refer to one who has high title in the world. There are two kinds of title in the world as follows:
- The physical title.
The higher title in the world, the stronger influence of Babylon, so one needs to be watchful more.
- The spiritual title.
It refers to the priests and kings or the servant of God.
One who has the physical title but not the spiritual one - he is not the priest and king or he leaves the spiritual title - will be dragged by the Babylon and perish forever. The worship prayer keeps and makes the ministry permanent until the end line
. Matthew 5:13-145:13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. 5:14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
The priest and king are the salt and the light of the world. The salt of the world is the one who has flavor and function. It means that one always lives in the anointing of Holy Spirit.
Mark 9:49-509:49 "For everyone will be seasoned with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt. 9:50 "Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace with one another."
The process of getting the anointing of Holy Spirit is entering the court of Tabernacle. We believe in Jesus, repent, and enter the water and Holy Spirit baptism. We live right and hold fast the true teaching Word. Then, we enter the Holy Place or the perseverance in three main services. We can live in holiness and we become the salt that has flavor. The facts found in the salt that has flavor
are as follows:
- We always reconcile, confess, and forgive the sin each other, so the blood of Jesus cleanses the sins and we feel the peace.
- The salt is cheap but it is needed by everyone. It means that we are not proud of anything that we have but we humble ourselves.
- Obedience until the flesh does not sound anymore. We do not keep the will of flesh, so we are willing to be sent to the place that is not according to our will.
- We are willing to dissolve. It means that we sacrifice willingly to become blessing for others.
In sacrificing, we become worthwhile for God and others. In greatness, we are not useful.
Leviticus 2:13, 1-32:13 'And every offering of your grain offering you shall season with salt; you shall not allow the salt of the covenant of your God to be lacking from your grain offering. With all your offerings you shall offer salt. 2:1 'When anyone offers a grain offering to the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour. And he shall pour oil on it, and put frankincense on it. 2:2 'He shall bring it to Aaron's sons, the priests, one of whom shall take from it his handful of fine flour and oil with all the frankincense. And the priest shall burn it as a memorial on the altar, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the LORD. 2:3 'The rest of the grain offering shall be Aaron's and his sons'. It is most holy of the offerings to the LORD made by fire.
The salt is connected with the grain offering, a memorial on the altar, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord. Isaiah 49:14-1649:14 But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me." 49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you. 49:16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
God always remembers us as a nursing child that is powerless in the carrying of God.
The results are as follows:
- The great mercy hands of God are able to protect and care us in the midst of the difficulties of the world up to the days of Antichrist who reigns on earth for three and a half years.
- The great mercy hands of God are able to carry all the heavy burdens, so we feel easy and light.
- The great mercy hands of God are able to do everything that we cannot do. All problems are finished by Him.
- The great mercy hands of God renew us from the carnal men to spiritual ones like Jesus. It starts from honesty. We become the house of prayer and He hears and answers our prayers.
It continues until we are changed to become perfect when Jesus comes a second time.
God blesses us.