(To Coincide with Fasting Prayer Service Session III)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 6:5-66:5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."The opening of the third seal is the third punishment from Holy Spirit God to the world. It is the revival of the black horse to bring famine physically and spiritually, especially of the Word of God.
are as follows:
Matthew 15:3215:32 Now Jesus called His disciples to Himself and said, "I have compassionon the multitude, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat. And I do not want to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way."
- Spiritual famineor dryness and dissatisfaction that cause dry words, lies, gossips, et cetera. One will look for satisfaction in the world and fall in sins up to the peak, namely the ones of eating-drinking and marrying-being given in marriage. Moreover, the satisfaction in the world is being carried into the church. The ministry is in the ambience of the world until being destroyed together with it.
- Faintor neither being dead nor alive. It refers to spiritual lukewarmness. One prioritizes the physical things without purification. Consequently, he is vomited or thrown away by God.
- Falling and never rising again. One lives in sins up to the peak and enjoy in it. He is unwilling and unable to repent anymore until perdition forever.
Jesus did not want that the servants of God suffered in physical and spiritual famine until perdition. He had compassion to them who followed Him for three days. The meanings are as follows:
- Being faithful and fervent in ministry until one cannot be hindered by anything.
- Experiencing the cross, death, and resurrection together with Jesus.
The death experience refers to being dead to sin, repenting, and stopping sinning.
The resurrection experience refers to living in righteousness or not falling sin, but holding fast to the true teaching Word or not being deceived.
Thus, the compassion of God for His servants who minister Him in faithfulness and fervency up to the end line will make them get away from the physical and spiritual famine as well as the Antichrist
Isaiah 11:511:5 Righteousnessshall be the belt of His loins,and faithfulnessthe belt of His waist.
We minister God using the belt of faithfulness and righteousness. It is the weapon of God to defeat the enemy
Jeremiah 2:322:32 Can a virgin forget her ornaments,or a bride her attire?Yet My people have forgotten Me days without number.
The belt is an ornament of the bride. If we minister God in faithfulness and righteousness, we will win and be adorned by God. Our life becomes more beautiful day by day.
Luke 17:7-817:7 And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, 'Come at once and sit down to eat'?
17:8 But will he not rather say to him, 'Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink'?
God does not see how great the ministry is, but He sees whether our ministry uses the belt of righteousness and faithfulness until the end line or not. We are giving meal to God and satisfying Him when we are using the belt of righteousness and faithfulness. Then, Jesus as the High Priest will use the belt to serve us
Luke 12:3712:37 Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them.
are as follows:
- Jesus as the High Priest who is faithful and right is able to give meal for us. There is abundant caring in our physical and spiritual life until we can give thank.
19:11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
We are employed in the revival of Holy Spirit at the last rain or the building of the body of Christ, namely the one of giving and visiting.
8:10 I will turn your feasts into mourning,and all your songs into lamentation;I will bring sackclothon every waist,and baldness on every head;I will make it like mourning for an only son,and its end like a bitter day.
If we refuse to use the belt of righteousness and faithfulness, we will use sackcloth and we become the toy ball of Satan. It refers to sinning up to the peak until one falls and never rises again or perishes forever.
- Jesus as the High Priest who is faithful and merciful makes propitiation for the sins.
2:16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
2:17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priestin things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sinsof the people.
If the sins are finished, all problems will be solved.
2:18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
God is able to finish all impossible problems in due time. We experience the peace and everything becomes easy and light. Our name is being written in the Book of Life.
- Jesus as the High Priest who is faithful and fulfills the promise is able to purify and change our life to become perfect Bride of God.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5:24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.
God gives the crown of life to us so that we are worthy to enter the marriage supper of the Lamb, the One Thousand Years Kingdom of Peace, and the New Jerusalem.
God blesses us.