Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 7:1
7:1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.
The spiritual meanings of the wind are as follows
- One who is reborn by water and spirit, so he receives the new life as follows:
- Living in righteousness.
- Having something but being nothing or we make ourselves of no reputation.
- Being obedient.
3:5Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
3:7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
- The messenger or servant of God whom He uses.
104:4 Who makes His angels spirits,
Thus, the wind is the servant of God who lives in righteousness, makes himself of no reputation, and becomes obedient. He is the messenger of God in the anointing of Holy Spirit.
The blowing wind refers to a priest or servant of God who is used by Him to bring the coolness, life, and fragrance of Christ through the Good News or the gospel word and the Bride Tiding or the true teaching word that is sharper than any two-edged sword. The wind is used in the ministry of the builing of the perfect body of Christ or the heavenly bride.
Be careful! There is the wind that does not blow as follows:
- Christian who does not want to become the priest and minister of God.
- The priests or servants of God who become unfaithul in the ministry up to leaving God.
Consequently, they are in rage and scowl. They do not experience peace. They sin up to the peak, namely the sin of eating-drinking and marrying-giving in marriage. They are not fervent in spiritual thing, but live and enjoy in sin, so they experience spiritual death and perish forever. Luke 10:310:3. "Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
The atmosphere of deputation is as lambs among wolves, namely the one of fear, stress, fright, and impossibility.
Only one we need, namely the Shepherd, so we are saved from wolves.
The atmosphere of deputation is the same as the one of shepherding.
It means that all priests and kings who are sent by God must be shepherded well and correctly.
The terms of being shepherded are as follows:
- Eating the shepherding word or hearing and obeying the true shephering word, and running away from strange voice.
- We are always in the sheepfold= perseverance in committing three kinds of main service as follows:
- Golden Candlestick refers to perseverance in General Service. We have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His anointing and gifts.
- Table of Showbread refers to perseverance in Bible Study Service with Holy Communion. We have fellowship with the Son of God in the teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- Golden Alter of Incense refers to perseverance in Prayer Service. We have fellowship with Father God in His love.
If we are in the sheepfold but we do not eat the shepherding word, we will become the same as Judas Iscariot who always avoids the word. He does not obey God until he perishes.
If we eat but we are not in the sheepfold, we will torn by wolves.
There are three things that we receive in the sheepfold as follows:
- Our body, soul, and spirit attach to God the Trinity, so Satan the trinity cannot touch us. We are not lost. We do not fall and become the messenger of Satan.
The example of the messenger of Satan is gossiper.
- We are taken care of by God.
23:1. <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
We are taken care of by God physically in abudance, so we always give thanks. We can return the tithe and special offerings to God, and give for the work of God and others who are in need.
We are taken care of by God spiritually, namely experiencing peace, freshness, sincerity, and coolness or fragrance, so all things become easy and light.
- We always live in holiness and the anointing of Holy Spirit, so we do not experience spiritual dryness.
21:12. 'nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
Psalm 104:4104:4. Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire.
If we have already been shepherded well, we will be used or sent by God as the things as follows:
- The blowing wind that never stops although we have weakness. If we are shepherded, God is still able to help us.
- The burning fire, namely the priest who is sent by God in holiness and the anointing of Holy Spirit. He ministers to God faithfully and fervently according to the ministry that God gives to him. We bring the atmosphere of the heavenly throne.
7:9. "I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment was white as snow, And the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was a fiery flame, Its wheels a burning fire;
6:1. In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
The throne of human refers to the hard heart that always hides sin up to the peak, blames others, and becomes unfaithful to God.
We have to destroy the throne of human to get the heavenly one.
If we receive the heavenly throne, we will experience the power of the train of the robe of God as follows:
- Protection and preservation power from now until antichrist reigns over the world for three and a half years.
- The healing power that happened to a certain woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years. She was made well after touching Jesus' clothes.
The spiritual miracle refers to the renewal of life, namely becoming true and holy. We just believe and hope in God. We love Him more than anything.
The physical miracle refers to the healing power or the one to take awal the impossibility.
- The beauty power, namely all things become successful and beautiful in His time.
28:33. " And upon its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue, purple, and scarlet, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around:
When is the time?
So, the physical miracle happens. All things become beautiful up to perfection in His time.
- If we have pomegranates, namely the unity of heart. It starts from marriage.
- Having bells of gold= worshipping God with broken heart.
22:3. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
22:4. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
It continues until we minister to God at His throne.
God blesses us.