Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus fulminates the Pharisees and Lawyers because they minister to God because of the outside things and do not prioritze the word of God. They are fulminated by God with six times of 'woe'.Luke 11:43
11:43. "Woe to you Pharisees! For you love the best seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces.
THE SECOND 'WOE'
is that the Pharisees and Lawyers love the best seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces
. It means that they only look for worldly honor and glory or the attention from men.
Consequently, they easily stumble and get disappointed because attention from men is very limited.
That is why, in every ministry, we must make effort to receive God's attention and visiting which are unlimited and eternal.There are three kinds of God's attention and visiting as follows
- God wants to lift up the sinner to become His son and servant.
144:3. LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?
144:4. Man is like a breath; His days are like a passing shadow.
A sinner is like a breath or a passing shadow.
104:4. Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire.
3:8. "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
God's attention is that He wants to lift up thebreath(a sinner) to become the wind, namely the son or servant of God who is anointed by Holy Spirit.
The processis as follows:
- Having faith/trusting Jesus by hearing the word that is anointed by Holy Spirit.
- Repenting or stopping sinning and returning to God or being dead to sin.
It starts from lie, envy and hatred.
- Water baptism.
6:4. Therefore we were buriedwith Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raisedfrom the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
One who has died to sin or repented must be buried in the water with Jesus and come out or rise from water with Him to receive new life, namely heavenly one or living in the anointing of Holy Spirit and righteousness, so we become the instrument of righteousness. We become the servant of God who is like the wind.
The signsof the wind (the servant of God who is used by God) are as follows:
The resultsare as follows:
- No reputation. One has something, but feels nothing. He does his duty without demanding the right.
- Ministering God in sincerity. It is like a dove. One has no purpose to get physical advantage. He does not look for physical advantage, but sacrifices time, power, money, et cetera, until he surrenders his whole life to God.
- Being obedient until our flesh does not sound anymore, so we can minister to God based on His will.
As a result, we will experience peace, so our life becomes easy and light. There is beautiful and successful future.
- The spiritual revival or the one of the building of the body of Christ happens. It starts from marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until the Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ who is ready to greet Jesus when He comes a second time on the glorious clouds.
- Giving coolness or peace. Bringing the fragrance of Christ or we testify about the Good News (gospel Word) for people who have not believed in Jesus, so they are saved. We also testify about the Bride Tidings (teaching word) to bring saved people to be purified up to being perfect.
7:1. After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blowon the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.
There is a time when the wind does not blow, namely if we have already become the servant of God, but we refuse the stirring up or blowing of God in our heart. It means that we experience spiritual dryness. We become hot because of tempation and sins, until we are destroyed in the hell .
- God wants to shepherd and lead every step of life of His servant, so we are not lost. We do not fall and perish because there is but a step between us and death.
31:4. Does He not see my ways, And count all my steps?
20:37. "I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant;
Through the rod (shepherding word), God leads us to enter the sheepfold (the holy place) through the perseverance in committing three kinds of main service. It is the safe place from death:
In the sheepfold, our body, soul and spirit firmly attach to God the Trinity, so we cannot be touched by Satan the trinity. We are not deceived by false teaching. We do not fall because of sins. We do not leave our ministry. The death cannot touch us.
- The golden candlestick= perseverance in committing general service; we have fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- The table of showbread= perseverance in committing bible study service and holy comunnion; we have fellowship with Son of God in the teaching word and Christ's sacrifice.
- The golden altar of incense= perseverance in committing prayer service; we have fellowship with God the Father in His love.
In the shepherding we are counted or noticed by God although we are like a hair.
The resultis that God's merciful hand is able to protect and take care of our life in the midst of difficulties in the world. We are defended and owned by God.
- God allows us to experience the test.
7:17. "What is man, that You should exalt him, That You should set Your heart on him,
7:18. That You should visit him every morning, And test him every moment?
This is the peak of God's attention. We are allowed to experience the sprinkling of blood or suffering in the flesh with Jesus.
It happens in suffering because of the ministry, fasting prayer, chain prayer, being slandered, et cetera.
26:2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart.
26:3. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.
Our eyes just look at God when we experience the test, and His eyes look at us too through the preaching of the Word for purifying us.
22:60. But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying!" Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed.
22:61. And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times."
22:62. So Peter went out and wept bitterly.
We realize, regret and confess our sins to God and others. Do not sin anymore after being forgiven!
Human's life is signified by the tear like a crying baby. We only hope to God and His merciful hands will be stretched out to do everything for us.
38:1. In those days Hezekiah was sick and near death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, went to him and said to him, "Thus says the LORD: 'Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.'"
38:2. Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed to the LORD,
38:3. and said, "Remember now, O LORD, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what is good in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
38:4. And the word of the LORD came to Isaiah, saying,
38:5. "Go and tell Hezekiah, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of David your father: "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will add to your days fifteen years.
God is able to make the impossible thing possible.
2 Samuel 15:25-26
15:25. Then the king said to Zadok, "Carry the ark of God back into the city. If I find favor in the eyes of the LORD, He will bring me back and show me both it and His dwelling place.
15:26. "But if He says thus: 'I have no delight in you,' here I am, let Him do to me as seems good to Him."
When we are facing the failure physically in marriage and children, God is able to make everything good in our life.
1:16. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
1:17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
1:18. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruitsof His creatures.
It continues until Jesus comes a second time that we are changed to become perfect and worthy to greet Him.
God blesses us.