Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation chapter eight and nine in Tabernacle refer to the perfect love of God or two tablets of stone.
The general meaning of the two tablets of stone is the love of God.
The two tablets of stone are divided into two parts as follows:
- The first tablet of stone which consists of four laws sets our relationship with God to love Him with our body, soul, and spirit more than anything.
- The second tablet of stone which consists of six laws sets our relationship with other people to love them like we love ourselves and our enemies until we can repay good for evil.
So, the two tablets of stone refer to the perfect love of God. We can love Him (vertical line) and other people (horizontal line).
The church of God or all of us must have the perfect love of God or the two tablets of stone because without His love, all things are useless and perish forever.
Where do we get the perfect love of God?
- Through the sacrifice of Christ or His cross.
1 John 4:10
4:10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
God loves us by sending His only Son to be the propitiation for our sins. He must die on the cross to redeem all of our sins and give His love for us.
JWe get the love of God by the reconciliation which is encouraged by the word, so we can do the things as follows:
If we are reconciled or confess and forgive sin one another, the blood of Jesus will cleanse and reconcile our sin. We repent and the love of God is poured for us. If we do not repent, we will lose His love.
- We can realize, regret, and confess our sins to God (vertical line) and to other people or (horizontal line). After being forgiven, do not do the sins anymore.
- We can forgive and forget the sins of other people.
- Through the preaching of the word of God.
14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
Our attitude is that we must hear and obey the commandments of God or His word, so we will receive His love.
If one disobeys or resists against the word, he will lose His love or be empty. In consequence, he will look for the satisfaction in the world, fall in sins, be destroyed, until perishing.
- Through worship prayer.
In worship prayer, we are looking at the shining face of Jesus which is like the sun. So, we feel the warmth of the perfect love of God.
The functions of the love of God or the two tablets of stone are as follows:
- We experience the joy and atmosphere of heaven although we still live in the cursed world.
12:32 So the scribe said to Him, "Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.
12:33 "And to love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
12:34 Now when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, He said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." But after that no one dared question Him.
In the Old Testament, the love of God or the two tablets of stone was able to destroy the golden calf. It means as follows:
- Destroying the hard heart which keeps the sins up to the peak and makes people not happy.
The heart is changed to be gentle. We can live in righteousness and holiness, so we can feel the heavenly joy in the midst the curses in the world.
- Destroying the hard heart which worships the idol physically, namely shamans, horoscopes, amulets, and traditions which are not in line with the word.
If our heart is gentle, we will worship God and we can feel the heavenly joy.
Being hard-hearted also means worshiping the idol spiritually, namely being stingy or one cannot give to God and other people and being greedy or stealing the possessions that belong to God and other people.
If our heart is gentle, we can look for money in the world correctly or according to the word of God, return the possessions that belong to God, and visit other people who are in need.
- Being lukewarm means neither being obedient nor fervent in spirit in the service and ministry to God.
We have been bought by the blood of Jesus to be the house of God or the place to serve Him. Not serving and ministering to God means the debt of blood which cannot be paid by anything.
- [Mark 12:34] Receiving the heavenly wisdom.
The functions are as follows:
- Protecting us, so we are not stamped by 666 on our foreheads and hands.
13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads.
13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
It means that we are not the same as Antichrist, the beast, or the fleshly man who only lives to fulfill the instinct, lusts, desire, and character of the flesh. Such man lives in wickedness and uncleanness and will be destroyed forever.
The heavenly wisdom also protects us so that we do not become the prey of the Antichrist who will be tortured or beheaded.
Therefore, starting from now, we must be serious to watch our way in hearing the word. It begins from the thing that we hear, namely the true teaching word which is written in Bible and revealed by God through a verse that explains other verses in the Bible.
We ask for the anointing of Holy Spirit, so we can hear the word seriously until we understand or get the stamp on our foreheads. Then, Holy Spirit helps us to believe and trust it or we are stamped in our heart, until we do the word or we are stamped on our hands. So, there is no place for the Antichrist to stamp 666 or we are free from him.
The true teaching word which is ingrained in our whole life will encourage us to worship God, so we get the seal of the name of Jesus on our foreheads. It means that we belong to Him forever.
- Determining our success in facing crisis in all aspects in the world until the last one on the last day.
10:10 If the ax is dull, And one does not sharpen the edge, Then he must use more strength; But wisdom brings success.
- Building the house with seven pillars.
9:1 Wisdom has built her house, She has hewn out her seven pillars,
3:16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
The people who have wisdom or seven pillars will be used in the building of spiritual house or the unity in one perfect body of Christ. It begins from marriage, shepherding, inter-shepherding, until Israelites and Gentiles become one perfect body of Christ. [James 3:16] The sign of the unity of the perfect body or having seven pillars is that there are no envy and egoism. The dispute because of sin or misunderstanding must be finished. The dispute because of teaching must be finished also by going back to Bible.
- Being pure, namely the sanctification to the bottom of heart.
- Being peaceable to make the big problem small and erase the small one. We can confess and forgive sin one another.
- Being gentle, namely not being angry without any reason or emotion but love to help other people.
- Being willing to yield or obedient.
- Being of mercy or not judging the sinful man but also not agreeing with the sin.
- Being without partiality but being on the side of God or the true teaching word.
- Not having hypocrisy or pretense.
9:2 She has slaughtered her meat, She has mixed her wine, She has also furnished her table.
In the ministry of the edifying of body of Christ, we are being brought to the atmosphere of feast which increases more to enter the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- [Mark 12:34] There is no more question. It means that there is no doubt to the love of God, the true teaching word, or Jesus Himself.
The biggest problem happens when one still doubts the true teaching word. It is the same as doubting the love of God or Jesus Himself.
Jesus as the Great Shepherd always watches, cares, understands, and struggles for us.
- To give us assurance to preserve our physical and spiritual life miraculously and abundantly although we are small and powerless, so we always give thanks.
- To finish all of impossible problems.
- To wipe away our tears. The matter of there is no more question means that there is no tear anymore.
There is assurance from God to change and renew us from fleshly man to the spiritual one like Jesus. It begins from being honest until we are changed to be perfect when He comes for the second time. We do not stumble in word, but only cry out Alleluia to welcome the second coming of Jesus on the glorious clouds. There is no teardrop anymore until forever.
God blesses you.