(To Coincide with Priests and Priests To Be Upgrading Service II)
Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 3:73:7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write,‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”
Jesus appears as One who holds the key of David to do the three big things as follows:
We are learning the first one
- [Revelation 3:8] To open the doors that cannot be shut by anyone.
- [Revelation 3:9] To give victory over the congregation of Satan.
- [Revelation 3:10] To protect us from the day of temptation that will come for the entire world.
. Revelation 3:83:8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Matthew 27:50, 5227:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
27:52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;
Jesus is obedient and faithful until He dies on the cross to open the door of Hades.
Ephesians 4:8-124:8 Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high,He led captivity captive,and gave gifts to men.”
4:9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?
4:10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)
4:11 And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,Jesus descended to Hades to do two things
- Captivating us from death [Verse 8].
- Giving ministry, we become the kings and priests to enter the ministry of the building of the Body of Christ.
is one who is holy and has the ministry (the ministry is our place in the body of Christ or in Heaven). The priest is one who serves and ministers to God.
Psalm 20:6, 920:7 Now I know that the Lordsaves His anointed;He will answer him from His holy heavenwith the saving strength of His right hand.
20:10 Save, Lord!May the King answer us when we call.The king
is one who is anointed by Holy Spirit so he always wins from sin, obstacles, even death. Thus, he can serve God until the end line that is until he dies or Jesus comes a second time forever.
The process of receiving the Holy Spirit is as follows:
- The basic process.
19:2 he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?” So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”
19:3 And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?” So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”
19:4 Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”
19:5 When they heard this,they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
19:6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.
- BelievingJesus as the only one Savior through listening to the Word of Christ (It means that we enter the Gate).
- Repenting. It means that we stop sinning and return to God or die from sin (It refers to the Altar of Burnt Offerings).
- The water baptism(the Brazen Laver). One who dies from sin must be buried in water baptism together with Jesus and raised to receive the new life, the one of righteousness.
- The Holy Spirit Baptism(The Door of Tabernacle), one experiences the anointing of Holy Spirit until the fulness.
- One must stay in Holy Place or shepherding.
21:12 nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God isupon him: I amthe Lord.
It means perseverance in three main services as follows:
The target of shepherding is the heart, the center of our life.
- The Golden Candlestickrefers to persevering in general service, the fellowship with Holy Spirit God in His gifts.
- The Table of Showbreadrefers to persevering in bible study service and Holy Communion, the fellowship with the Son of God in the true teaching Word and the sacrifice of Christ.
- The Golden Altar of Incenserefers to persevering in worship prayer service, the fellowship with Father God in love.
For example, Moses in Egypt depended on intelligence, wealth, and standing (it is the hard heart), so he kills and hides the dead body in the sand (hypocrite or hiding the decay). Then, Moses runs away to Midian and enters the shepherding. In shepherding, he experiences the purification of heart so he can confess the sin and weakness. Moses becomes gentle and he is able to forgive and forget others’ sin. If we are humble, gentle, confessing and forgiving each other, the sin will be finished by the blood of Jesus. Holy Spirit will be poured. We will feel relief and peace.
- The fiery trial or the sprinkling of blood (the Holy of Holiest).
1 Peter 4:12-14
4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you,for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
It means experiencing the flesh suffering because of Jesus. The flesh and its will are pressed so it becomes obedient until the flesh does not sound anymore. The more the fiery trial is, the more we obey, and the bigger anointing of Holy Spirit we receive.
The function of the anointing oil of Holy Spirit is as follows:
- Holy Spirit pours the love of God so we become strong and of good courage.
5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
We are not disappointed. We do neither despair nor leave God when we face anything. We are not decayed by any problems, but we become salt that is salty. We are faithful and fervent in ministry until the end line. We testify, worship, trust and entrust ourselves to God.
- Holy Spirit purifies the Gentiles.
15:16 that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
We are purified from the virus, bacteria, and worm of sin. We become the pleasant offering for God and He will please our life.
- Holy Spirit makes the biggest miracle.
3:5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
Holy Spirit renews us from carnal man to spiritual one like Jesus. It starts from honesty. The physical miracle happens and the impossible becomes possible. Until Jesus comes a second time, we are changed until as perfect and glorious as He is. We become the salt of the earth.
God blesses us.