Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.Revelation 11:13-1411:13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven. 11:14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
This is the second woe or the sound of the sixth trumpet, namely there was a great earthquake. It refers to the physical and spiritual shaking that happens on earth and the church of God because they refuse the voice of the trumpet (the true teaching word that is sharper than any two-edged sword or the purification word) for they keep their sins.The spiritual and physical shakings result in three things
It refers to the shaking in the church of God especially the things that belong to God
- A tenth of the city fell(It is explained in General Service, June 14, 2020until Worship Prayer Service, June 18, 2020).
- In the earthquake, seven thousand people were killed(It is explained in General Service, June 21 2020until Worship Prayer Service, June 25, 2020).
- The rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven (It is explained in General Service, June 28, 2020).
- A tenth of the city fell= the tithe is shaking. It refers to the servants of God who steal the tithe.
- Seven thousand people were killed = the house of God is shaking. It refers to the ministry and the worship that turn into the false ones, even the servants of God refuse to minister to Him.
- The rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven= the shaking about the Bride of God. The righteousness, holiness, and perfection are shaken.
We learn the third point.There are two kinds of fear that happen on man or the church of God in the great earthquake
Proverbs 8:138:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate.
- The negative fear. It is the fear in facing the shaking until the life is restless.
21:25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
21:26 "men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.
The results are as follows:
Thus, the fear and stress are the main killer spiritually.
- Physical death.
The fear or stress is the main killer of physical life.
- Spiritual, one refuses to be shepherded like Esau and also to pray.
It means the spiritual dryness and death that lead to the second death in hell.
- The positive fear is the fear of God and giving glory to God of heaven.
11:13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The fear of the Lord means hating sin up to lies. It refers to living in the righteousness like Jesus. He fears the cross, but He fears Father God more, so He is willing to die on the cross.Isaiah 11:1-311:1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall grow out of his roots. 11:2 The Spirit of the LORD(1)shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom(2)and understanding(3), The Spirit of counsel(4) and might(5), The Spirit of knowledge(6)and of the fear of the LORD(7). 11:3 His delight is in the fear of the LORD, And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
The title isThe Reign of Jesse's Offspring. It refers to Jesus.
Jesus fears to God. It means that He does not know the sin and lies, so He experiences the anointing of Holy Spirit with His seven manifestations.
Let us take a look to Jesus. Do not be afraid in negative way, but the positive one. If we fear God, we will experience the anointing of Holy Spirit with His seven manifestations
Be careful, the heart can be the living fountains of water, but it may also spring up the evil.
- We become the burning lamp in household, in front of people, up to the light of the world.
- We become the living fountains of water. It is the heart that springs up the living water up to the perfection.
Jeremiah 6:76:7 As a fountain wells up with water, So she wells up with her wickedness. Violence and plundering are heard in her. Before Me continually are grief and wounds.
The title is Impending Destruction from the North (Jerusalem).
Jerusalem refers to the church of God.If we keep the sins and lies up to the peak, the heart will spring up the evil.
This is the evil fountains of water that leads to destruction. It happens in the church of God.There are four evil fountains of water (the fountains of water that are not good)
2 Kings 2:19-222:19 Then the men of the city said to Elisha, "Please notice, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad, and the ground barren." 2:20 And he said, "Bring me a new bowl, and put salt in it." So they brought it to him. 2:21 Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, "Thus says the LORD: 'I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness.'" 2:22 So the water remains healed to this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke.
- The well without water. It is the dry heart.
2 Peter 2:17-18
2:17 These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped from those who live in error.
It means the Christian life who is dry and springs up the things as follows:
"speak great swelling words of emptiness"refers to overflowing great swelling words of emptiness.
- The saying which is against the bible or the false teaching.
If the husband or wife exalts their own life, they will become the dry well.
- The proud words to blame at or disgrace other and exalt his own life.
- The alluring words to captivate one in sins up to the peak and the false marriage.
- The spring of fresh water. It means the Christian life who is disappointed and says the weak words up to ruining the faith.
3:11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
Being disappoint or losing heart means that one cannot endure in facing the sin up to the peak. He cannot trust and hope to God. As a result, he cannot be helped.
- The bitter spring. It means the bitter heart. The heart that is envious and full of hatred, so one says the harsh words and hurts others, slanders, blasphemies. It results in quarrel and divorce. It is the same as dividing the body of Christ.
Let us watch our words. Do not say anything that results in divorce, but peace.
12:15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
Feeling bitter in our life, we are far from the mercy of God and near the curse or punishment.
- The salty spring. It means the hypocritical life, so he says the lies that lead to the death.
3:12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.
28:15 Because you have said, "We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves."
Lying is the same as hiding one' self from sins, weakness, et cetera. It means blaming at others. The liar cannot be held by man and God, but Satan.
As a result, there is perdition forever.
The title is 'Elisha Performs Miracles'.
Jericho refers to the physical world.The spring that is not good (overflowing the evil) should only be in the world, but it enters into Jerusalem (the church of God). The result of the spring which is not good is the barren ground
The meanings are as follows:
Once again, the important thing for the base is the heart
- One never experiences the life renewal but he stays in carnal man with eighteen fleshly characters and he is sealed with 666.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
3:2 For men will be lovers of themselves(1), lovers of money(2), boasters(3), proud(4), blasphemers(5), disobedient to parents(6), unthankful(7), unholy(8),
3:3 unloving(9), unforgiving(10), slanderers(11), without self-control(12), brutal(13), despisers of good(14),
3:4 traitors(15), headstrong(16), haughty(17), lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God(18),
3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
The power of godliness is the word. If one refuses the word, he cannot be changed.
- The destruction in marriage and children.
- The destruction in future.
- The difficulties in physical and spiritual life up to perdition.
The way God help us is through the salt. It means the anointing of Holy Spirit that we get from the sheepfold.
There is no anointing outside the sheepfold.Only in the sheepfold, our flesh with its will and lust will be repressed, so we can stay in holiness and the anointing of Holy Spirit, and we become the living fountains of water
. The results
are as follows:
- Flowing to side or to others.
It refers to the right and good saying. The saying becomes blessing for others. It becomes testimony and invitation for people to come to and believe in Jesus. Moreover, it becomes invitation for the saved people to enter the teaching.
Our invitation starts from the marriage.
We can pray for others who are in need and our enemies.
- Springing up to the eternal life. It means that we can worship God with broken heart.
8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Worshipping God with broken heart means that we admit our disability and weakness in spiritual and physical life. We depend on the mercy and the power of God, so we experience the life renewal that is being strong and of good courage.
It means that we hold fast the true teaching word and obey God. We do not hear the false teaching. We are faithful and believe in God without doubt. We love God and others. There is no more bitterness. We can be honest and sincere. There is no more lie. We only cry out the name of Jesus.
The physical miracle will happen. Everything will be good in time. The destruction becomes good. The failure becomes successful and beautiful. Everything is finished in His time. The impossible things become possible. When Jesus comes a second time, we are changed to become as perfect as He is. We are worthy to greet His second coming until we enter the New Jerusalem. From the throne of heaven, the living fountains of water flows.
God blesses us.