Peace and grace in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Overall, Luke 6 refers to righteousness, the Court of Tabernacle.
In the beginning, God creates perfect man as glorious as Him, according to His image. God puts him in Eden.
But human falls into sin, so he loses God's glory, holiness, and righteousness.
Consequently, they are cast out to the world, to live in suffering and tear.
That is why, God wants to bring up the sinners, so they return to His images, namely righteousness, holiness and glory.
They return to Paradise, A Thousand years Kingdom of Peace and enter New Jerusalem forever.There are seven kinds of God’s upbringing as follows
- Luke 6:1-5is about the body is brought up by God to enter in spiritual activity.
- Luke 6:12-16 is about the soul is brought up by God that we have spiritual positionin the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Luke 6:17-19 is about the spirit is brought up by God that our spiritual is not sickbut healthy until perfect.
- Luke 6:6-11is about the deed is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:20-26 is about the mind is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:27-45is about the heart is brought up by God.
- Luke 6:46-49is about life journey is brought up by God.
Ad. 6 [Luke 6:27-45]. the heart is brought up by God
God brings up our heart that we imitate His gentle heart
.The practice is loving others up to enemy
. It is the same as the heart of God the Father
.The levels of loving others are as follows
- [Luke 6:32-34] loving those who love us
- [Luke 6:31] loving others like ourselves
- [Luke 6:27-30,35-36 ] loving enemy
24:12. "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
That is why, we have to be watchful
. Before Jesus comes a second time (the last age), the love will grow cold and lawlessness will abound. The practices are as follows
- human, including son of God, hates other and it starts from household.
- making hostility toward God up to leaving ministry.
If our heart has already been brought up by God until it is the same as the loving heart of God the Father, we have to keep and increase our love to become the perfect one
.The ways of keeping and increasing the love are as follows
The usefulness of the love of the sun/God's mercy and kindness is as follows
- covering mistake/sin by the blood of Jesus.
17:9. He who covers a transgression seeks love, But he who repeats a matterseparates friends.
The way is confessing and forgiving one another. And the blood of Jesus will forgive and cover our sin, so we get the love.
The more sins are covered by the blood of Jesus, the more love we get, so we will not enter the winter of love.
But, if we repeat a matteror blame one another, it instead covers the love even we blame one another.
5:14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
5:15. But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
- obedience to the truth, namely true teaching Word.
1 Peter 1:22
1:22. Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truththrough the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
When we obey the true teaching Word, we will be purified and experience the love of God.
What should be purified?
1 Corinthians 5:11
5:11. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner––not even to eat with such a person.
We have to be purified from six ingrained sins as follows:
The more we have obedience, the more holiness and the more love we also have.
- sexually immoral, namely sexual sins with all its kinds.
- covetous, namely one cannot give for God's work and others in need.
- an idolater, namely everything which hinders us to love God.
- a reviler, namely the false thing is said as the true one and the opposite.
- a drunkard, namely sin of eating-drinking (smoking, getting drunk, and drugs abuse).
A drunkard is also means disobedience (one cannot be controlled by the head).
- an extortioner.
Love cannot be separated with obedience and holiness.
- through worship.
17:1. Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves;
17:2. and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.
Worship is a process of the tearing of flesh that we can receive the perfect love of God.
Or, worship is a process to see Jesus' face which shines like the sun.
The more we worship, the more we receive the love of God.
- The sun is able to irradiate the valley of the shadow of death.
23:4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
The valley of the shadow of deathmeans as follows:
- the valley of uncleanness.
King David falls into sin of uncleanness with Bathsheba.
But, as long as the sun shines, God's mercy and kindness are able to lift King David up, so he can live for righteousness and holiness.
- The valley of total failure.
As long as the sun shines, God's mercy and kindness are able to lift us up to become success and beauty.
- The valley of despair and there is no hope.
Scowl which is irradiated by the sun will become beaming face.
- The sun is able to irradiate the valley of the thorns.
Song of Solomon 2:1-2
2:1. I am the rose of Sharon, And the lily of the valleys.
2:2. THE BELOVED Like a lily among thorns, So is my love among the daughters.
The valley of the thornsrefers to worry, fear and unhappiness.
Let us surrender all worry, fear, et ceterato God until we feel calm and everything becomes easy and light.
The thorns also refer to heart pain, labor and heavy burden.
If there is a ray of the sunshine, all pains will be wiped and we experience the happiness of Heaven that cannot be influenced by anything.
- The love of the sun is able to irradiate our whole life.
13:43. "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sunin the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
The love of the sun changes our life little by little up to being perfect like Jesus. We shine to be as glorious as God, and lifted up to the gorgeous clouds until we can return to the Paradise and enter the kingdom of Heaven forever.
God blesses us.